We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy, fast, rich and very healthy. So is this delicious zucchini spaghetti recipe with bolognese sauce. We substitute the pasta for the zucchini and we have achieved a light and exquisite recipe.
In Guiainfantil.com We teach you how to prepare this homemade recipe for both lunch and dinner for children and the family.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/2 kg of minced beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
In case you don't have the spaghetti grater, you can cut the zucchini into strips as thin as possible with a knife. We tell you how we have prepared this recipe, with images and step by step. To the kitchen...
1. Bring a frying pan to the fire with a little oil.
2. Chop the garlic and onion, grate the carrot, and fry everything in the pan.
3. When they begin to have color, add the minced meat. Mix everything so that the meat is well done. Add the chopped parsley and bring to a boil.
4. When it starts to boil, add the natural tomato sauce. We have used a can, but if you want you can do homemade tomato sauce. Mix everything very well, let it boil for a few minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
5. Meanwhile, wash and dry the zucchini. With the help of an appliance, grate the zucchini, one by one. If you do not have this device, you can cut strips of the zucchini with a knife.
6. The next step will be to add all the pasta to the pan where the Bolognese sauce is. Stir carefully so that the zucchini is soaked in the sauce. Bring the pan back to the heat and let it cook for about 5 minutes and nothing more, to prevent the zucchini from becoming soft.
7. And here we have our spaghetti with bolognese sauce. Now you just need a little grated cheese and that's it. Ready to take to the table. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Zucchini spaghetti with bolognese sauce. Quick and easy recipe, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.