We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Have you already chosen what name you are going to call your baby? Complicated decision! And it is that, unless you decide to change it, this name will accompany you throughout your life. However, you don't have to feel pressured. You have nine wonderful months to decide how you are going to put it on. To make this task a little easier, in our site We have been inspired by the tradition and language of Italy and we have made a small compilation with the Italian names for prettiest boys and girls. Specifically, this time we have focused on those names that go from D to K, that is, names that begin with D, E, F, G, H, I, J or K.
In the following selection of names you will find a little of everything: some short names, others a little longer, some that have a lot of tradition, others that are more modern, some that come from the Bible, others have Greek origins ... We offer you many names so you have a wide range to choose from. Take the moment of the decision calmly and do not rush. Think of a few names that you like and rest the decision.
Do not doubt that with this name guide you will be able to find the perfect option for your baby, be it a boy or a girl.
180+ Italian origin name ideas for boys
- Popular names for boys. The favorites of Italian parents
- The most common Italian names for girls
- Short, blunt names inspired by Italy
- Long but cute baby name ideas
- Some Italian Famous Inspired Names
- Names ranging from D to G
- Get inspired by these names from H to K
The most popular names for boys
Bet on a popular name and you will be sure. As with clothing or music, there are also fashions in the names of babies. Certain names become trending and all parents want to give them to their children. Many of them are names loaded with tradition that they return to take among the little ones of the house. Here we suggest some very popular Italian names for boys ... They are the favorites of Italian parents!
- Darius.It is a name of Persian origin that means 'the one who has goods'.
- Danilo. Form of Daniel in Serbo-Croatian that alludes to the Count of Danilo from the opera "The Merry Widow"
- Emanuele.It comes from the Hebrew Immanuel and means 'God is with us'.
- Fabio. Very popular name in Italy that comes from Latin and means 'bean'.
- Gianni. Italian form for Juan who is completely Giovanni. It means 'one who is faithful to God'.
- Guido. It comes from the German name Wido, although it has become very popular in Argentina.
- Igor. Name of German origin whose saints are June 5.
The most common Italian names for girls
If you are looking for popular names for girls, you are in the right place. Here are some of the most common names and we will tell you what is its origin and meaning. Knowing this information, it will be easier for you to decide which one to choose for your baby.
- Donna.Italian word meaning 'lady'.
- Emilia. Name of Etruscan origin that means 'the one who strives'.
- Francesca.The origin of the name is Germanic and means 'free woman'. His saint is March 9.
- Filippa. It comes from the Greek and means 'friend of the horses'. There are those who write it as Philippa.
- Gabriela. Its meaning is 'woman of God' and it comes from Hebrew.
- Giulia. Italian form for Julia, name of Latin origin that means 'son of Julus'.
Short, blunt names inspired by Italy
Short names are more forceful and convey more force. And, in addition, they have the advantage that it costs children less to learn them. If you are looking for a short but meaningful name, pay attention to the following ideas.
- Dino. It is a name of Hebrew origin that refers to the action of 'judging'.
- Enzo. Very popular Italian name that comes from the name Heinz.
- Eros. Eros is the God of love according to Greek mythology and means 'desire'.
- Gia. Gia comes from Gianna and Giovanna, names from the Hebrew meaning 'God is merciful'.
- Gone. Very popular name in Italy that has spread to countries such as Spain or Colombia.
- Ivo. Of Latin origin, it means 'yew'. His saints are on May 19.
Did you know that the oldest son of Brazilian soccer player Marcelo is called Enzo?
Long but cute baby name ideas
On the other side of the coin are the longer names. We suggest some ideas of several syllables with which you can call your little ones. Remember that you can always shorten them and give your child affectionate nicknames.
- Domenico.Italian version of Domingo, a name of Latin origin that means 'day of the Lord'.
- Evaristo. The saint of Evaristo is October 26, a name of Greek origin that means 'pleasant'.
- Fabrizia. It comes from the Latin 'faber', which refers to the 'son of the craftsman / maker'.
- Giacomo. Same Hebrew origin as names like Jaime, Jacobo or Diego, it means 'held by the heel'.
- Graziella. Of Latin origin, it means 'the one with grace or charm'.
- Isidore. It comes from isis-don, that is, from 'gift of Isis'. Its origin is Latin
[Read +: Long 7-letter names for boys]
Some Italian Famous Inspired Names
We immerse ourselves in Italian culture and history to bring you names inspired by famous people of beautiful Italy. Here are some ideas from D to K based on film or science.
- Enrico. Enrico Fermi was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on radioactivity.
- Ennio. In honor of Ennio Morricone, important Italian conductor and composer of soundtracks.
- Frederick. Federico Fellini was a great film director and screenwriter for films such as "La dolce vita".
- Galileo. Name in homage to the great astronomer, physicist and mathematician (among other things) Galileo Galilei.
- Gina. Gina Lollobrigida, a great Italian actress, has inspired us to propose this name to you.
- Isabella. Isabella Rossellini, actress of Italian origin whose success has reached Hollywood.
Irresistible Italian names from D to G
Names that start with D have a different sound, right? Here we leave you a list with some very nice Italian names that start with this letter. There is a bit of everything: some are more original, like Dayno, and others are more traditional like Donatello. Choose the one you like the most!
|OF THE YEAR||DRYSTANO|
Repeating names in the family is a bit old-fashioned. For this reason, parents who want their children to be connected to them in some way by name can choose a nickname that has the same initial as yours. If your name begins with E, these ideas will appeal to your baby.
What if you give your child a name that begins with F? This letter conveys a lot of personality and strength, having a very characteristic sound. Therefore, we propose you some ideas of Italian names for boys that begin with F. It will be difficult for you to decide between all of them!
How many names with G can you think of? All of these to us! In the following table you will be able to choose between all these ideas that have the initial one in common.
Get inspired by these names from H to K
Sometimes we forget about the existence of the H, because it often goes unnoticed. However, it can lead to so pretty and popular names like Hugo. But this is not the only Italian name that we propose to you. Take a look at the rest of the table.
In our guide to Italian names there is also a small gap for nicknames that begin with I. Although there are fewer options, there are also names as beautiful as Iacovo that begin with this vowel.
When deciding what name to give your child, consider how it sounds next to the last name. If not, some ugly combinations can be formed that are a bit humiliating. In any case, here we propose some names beginning with letter J.
The K is a less frequent letter, but for that reason we should not ignore the names that begin with it, because also they can be very pretty. Below you can read some ideas.
And, in case you have not yet found the best Italian name for your child, we propose a guide to names with other letters. There are many (and very beautiful) options!
- Italian names A - C
- Italian names D - K
- Italian names L - S
- Italian names T - Z
Names for girls
Names for boys
Christian Names of Saints
Surnames and Shields
Names coloring pages
You can read more articles similar to Italian names for boys and girls. D - K, in the category of Italians on site.