We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
My son was born in September and my daughter, after 5 years, was born in that same month, so it was my turn breastfeeding in the months of December, January and February. Why am I telling you this? Well because, if the same thing has happened to you, you will see that it is not the same breastfeed your baby in spring, When the sunny days are seen, what breastfeeding your baby in winter with the polar cold
And, you may have noticed, babies not only need the breast when you are comfortably sitting on the sofa at home or in the heat of a cup of tea in a cafeteria. Today I share with you the best Breastfeeding Tricks to Breastfeed Your Baby in Winter. Take good note that they will be very useful!
In those premises I was to know how to breastfeed my baby as long as he needed without constipating every two by three, that I decided to investigate a little more, and when I say investigate, I mean talking with other moms who have already gone through it. himself and that they could well give me advice that not even a wise man would know. Here are the tricks that you would like to hear to breastfeed your child in winter!
Wear nursing shirts and comfortable warm clothes
I have used nursing shirts a lot with my two children. They are ideal to cover the back and kidneys while you breastfeed the baby.
Another good option is to use the one known as a nursing blanket: there are shawls, ponchos, aprons, shawls ... All of them designed to breastfeed on the street and stay as cold as possible. There are simple models and there are others that also have a wire semicircle so you can see your little one while you breastfeed.
Team up with baby carriers
Do you know that you can also feed it while you carry it in the baby carrier? If you are on the street and you are in a hurry or it has just started to rain, try breastfeeding while you carry it in your baby carrier and warm yourself with one of these warm blankets! Extra benefit: it offers you a few moments of privacy that never hurt.
By the way, don't forget about breastfeeding shirts when the weather is nice, they are also very practical and as comfortable as a nursing bra, you can even put the discs on without moving!
Any place is good to breastfeed your little one
Here the rule prevails: no shame. I have to confess that with my first child I had more qualms aboutbreastfeed anywhere, With the second no longer! What I want to tell you with this is that if, for example, you are in the supermarket and it is time to take it, one of those that takes you by surprise, no going out, you can make a hole between the boxes of cookies and the cereal shelf, lean on a bit and give him the shot right there.
Once you try it, you will see that it is not so bad. And when I say supermarket, I also mean stationery, optical, shopping center or any other surface that has a pleasant temperature.
Use patches and creams to take care of your nipples
Extreme temperatures do not favor the skin, even less that of the nipples. So having some hydrogel patches and a good specific breast cream will be of great help to maintain hydrated skin in winter,soothe the irritated or cracked nipple and do not hurt when the baby latches onto your breast.
I know what I'm about to tell you now you know, but let me do a little review, just in case.
1. Drink a lot of water to keep you hydrated. Has it also happened to you that you need to drink more water now that you breastfeed?
2. Follow a healthy and balanced diet and treat yourself once in a while, especially if you haven't been able to get a good night's sleep.
3. Warm your feet. Do you know that phrase that says that if your feet are warm, so will the rest of the body? Well true it is. You know, nursing shirt and thermal socks, essential!
4. The rush is not good. There will be shots that last five minutes, but there will be others that your little one is so comfortable that he will not want to detach from you.
5. Breastfeeding benefits your baby a lot, but it is also a unique experience, very emotional And, although it is hard to believe, especially if you are just starting out in the exciting world of motherhood, you can also enjoy these moments a lot. Take your child in your arms and while he feeds on your breast, feel the warmth and affection that he gives you and live each moment as a gift.
You already have in your hand everything you need to know to breastfeeding your child in winter.Thanks to these guidelines, I breastfeed much better, I hope they serve you too!
You can read more articles similar to Tricks for breastfeeding a baby in winter. Breastfeeding, in the category of On-site Breastfeeding.