We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At dinner time, working mothers need simple and nutritious recipes. We suggest the fish croquettes, a quick and healthy recipe for children and that the whole family will like.
In addition, it is a recipe for which you can use and take advantage of the fish remains of some food. If you have leftover hake or any other fish you can put it to good use with these croquettes, so you will teach children the importance of taking advantage of food.
- 300 gr of hake or other fish
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 beaten eggs
- 50 g of butter or margarine
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 500 ml milk
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
An ideal recipe to teach and encourage your children to eat fish, and to have fun in the kitchen.
1. Put a little oil in a frying pan and bring it to the fire.
2. Chop the garlic cloves well and fry them in the pan. When they start to brown, add the fish fillets and let them cook for a few minutes. Remove the fillets and allow them to cool.
3. Shred the hake and remove any bones. Chop it very finely. Reserve.
4. To make the bechamel, add two tablespoons of oil and 50 gr. butter or margarine in a frying pan. When it melts add flour to form a paste. Add milk little by little, allowing it to absorb well before continuing to add more, until you get a thick béchamel. Add salt to taste.
5. Mix the fish with the béchamel sauce until it is homogeneous. Pour it into a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for two to three hours.
6. Form the croquettes with the help of two spoons. Pass them in flour, beaten eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs with parsley.
7. Heat plenty of oil in the pan and fry the croquettes in batches, until golden brown. Drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper, and serve while hot.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Fish croquettes, quick and healthy dinner for children, in the category of Croquettes on site.