We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With these beautiful cardboard dolls you can help your children to make their own homemade toys. It is also an original recycling craft as it is made with empty milk or juice bricks and strips of paper. They are ideal for playing at home with children.
Take advantage of this simple craft so that the little ones can create their own toys or decorate their room. Children can also learn the value of recycling items while developing creativity.
- Empty juice bricks
- Colored cards
- Wool yarn
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- White glue
- Pair of scissors
1. Wash the milk or juice bricks well.
2. Line the bricks with cardboard of different colors.
3. Fold one centimeter strips of cardboard like an accordion and glue them to the brick as if they were the arms.
4. Repeat the previous step with 25 cm strips and glue them to the base of the brick, they will be the legs.
5. With felt or cardboard, make the eyes of the dolls and glue them. Glue wool threads from the center to the sides in the case of the dolls and with felt strips tie the hair into braids. If you want, add a mouth and nose with a marker.