We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This cake is an ideal recipe to cook with children. As the measure used is the yogurt glass itself, it is very easy for them to handle it and be the ones to mix the ingredients to prepare this simple dessert.
The added advantage of this recipe is that it is designed for children with celiac disease. Gluten, which is present in many foods, will not be a problem for your child, who can take a fluffy and very homemade candy. Guiainfantil.com offers us a homemade recipe, easy and quick to make for the children's snack or breakfast with gluten intolerance.
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon yogurt
- 1 glass (of yogurt) of sunflower oil
- 3 glasses (of yogurt) sugar
- 3 glasses (yogurt) gluten-free flour
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Tips: Use the glass of yogurt as a measure
1. Preheat the oven to 170º. In a bowl beat the eggs, add the sugar, the lemon zest and the yogurt, mixing well.
2. Add the baking soda, the oil, and finally the gluten-free flour. It is important that everything is very well beaten.
3. Pour the mixture into a buttered mold, and put it in the hot oven at a temperature of 170 degrees, for 30 minutes.
4. To decorate, when removed from the oven, sprinkle with icing sugar or colored noodles.
Here you have more gluten-free recipes for celiacs.
You can read more articles similar to Gluten-free lemon cake to cook with children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.