We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At Carnival, gastronomy offers us a multitude of fun recipes for children. Some, like the Galician pancakes, can be prepared in different ways, like this proposal by salty pancakes stuffed with fried chorizo.
Although this sweet from the Spanish region of Galicia is usually prepared with sugar and accompanied by fillings such as chocolate or cream, it can also be a delicious salty starter if accompanied by chorizo, meat or vegetables, whatever you like the most to enjoy Carnival .
- 1 l. of water
- Cooked bones
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 3 eggs
- Pork bacon
- Olive oil
Tip: another option is to fill it with fried blood sausage, the flavor mixture is delicious.
1. Put the water to cook in a large pot with the cooked bones. Let it boil for an hour (if it is in the pressure cooker with medium is enough). Reserve the broth.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add the broth and mix well.
3. Add the flour little by little until it forms a homogeneous and liquid dough, which is called 'amoado'. Let it rest for an hour.
4. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Brush the bottom with a piece of pork bacon. Add a little dough, until it covers the bottom. When the surface is no longer liquid and the edges are curled, turn over and leave for a few minutes until golden on both sides.
5. In the same frying pan, add a drizzle of oil. Crumble the chorizo or cut it into cubes. Put it in the pan and fry over medium heat for about five minutes.
6. Fill the pancakes with the chorizo and roll them carefully.
Here are more Carnival recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Salted pancakes stuffed with fried chorizo, in the category of Meats on site.