We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Roscón de Reyes is one of the most traditional desserts of Christmas, and is common in all homes during this time. There are many different ways to do it, from the simplest to those that incorporate fillers.
But not everyone can enjoy this sweet due to health problems, and for them we offer you this Lactose-free Roscón de Reyes, so that if your child suffers from this intolerance, he will not be left without his favorite Christmas dessert.
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 50 gr. lactose-free margarine
- 20 gr. fresh yeast
- 135 gr. of sugar
- 125 ml. of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 250 ml. lactose-free milk
- 1 egg
- Powdered sugar
1. Put half the flour in a bowl, add the crumbled yeast and water. Knead until everything is well integrated, make a ball and leave it in the bowl for 1 hour, covered with a cotton cloth.
2. Add the lemon and orange zest, milk, sugar and lactose-free margarine to the other half of the flour, mixing until obtaining a homogeneous dough.
3. join the two masses and integrate them well. Form a ball again and let it rise for approximately two and a half hours, well covered by the cloth.
4. Preheat the oven to 190º and line a tray with non-stick paper. Place the dough in the shape of a roscón on top.
5. Decorate the roscón with almonds or candied fruits, and introduce the dolls and beans that you want. Brush with egg and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at approximately 190º. Remove and decorate with icing sugar.
You can read more articles similar to Roscón de Reyes without lactose, in the category of Recipes on site.