We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At our children's birthday parties we have to prepare special snacks, so they can take them while playing and having fun, so it is better to look for simple recipes that they like, such as some chocolate croquettes.
You can prepare this recipe in advance, it is also an opportunity to cook with the children, although the croquettes must be fried by an adult. They are sure to be very proud to serve a dessert prepared by them.
- 500 ml. milk
- 150 gr. chocolate powder
- 50 gr. cornstarch
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Powdered sugar
1. Put the milk to heat in a saucepan over medium heat, add the chocolate and cornstarch. Stir so that it thickens and does not stick, until it looks like the bechamel to fill the croquettes.
2. Spread butter or margarine or oil in a flat dish, and pour the chocolate into it. Let it cool for an hour or two.
3. Prepare the ingredients for the batter, putting the beaten eggs in a deep plate, and the breadcrumbs in another. Heat plenty of oil in the pan.
4. Form the croquettes with the help of a few teaspoons. Pass through the egg and the breadcrumbs, fry over high heat until golden brown. If the chocolate comes out, a second layer of batter can be given.
5. Let the croquettes cool on a plate with absorbent paper. Mix icing sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle it on the croquettes while they are hot.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate croquettes, for children's parties, in the category of Chocolate on site.